วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Reviews The Kindle DX

Reviews The KindleDX
A K2 Owner Reviews The KindleDX
I really love my kindle 2 but decided to order the KindleDX because I was intrigued by the larger screen of the DX and wanted to see how the two kindles compare. Hands down the DX is a better e-reader despite being bigger and heavier. The key advantage is the larger screen which can hold a lot more words and information on a page than the K2. Even at very large font sizes the KindleDX still looks like a page from a book. The contrast is also much sharper on the DX - something I noticed right way when I first turned it on. The words seem darker and crisper. The DX is faster than my K2 when I am opening books, turning pages or even accessing the web. With respect to the pdf feature I can’t critique the KindleDX because I don’t read a lot of pdfs. For what I do read which are some pdfs and word documents it works well.
Although the KindleDX is bigger and heavier than the K2 this in no way compromises the user-friendliness of the reader. There is only a marginal difference in how heavy the device feels as compared to the K2 and the increased dimensions are not so significant that it affects portability. This can easily fit into a large handbag (albeit not a small purse). As a normal sized woman with the typical upper body strength of a woman I am sensitive to carrying around heavy things and the KindleDX does not feel that much different than my K2.
In short, as much as I love my K2, I am really happy I bought the KindleDX and will likely use this exclusively. I will use it primarily for pleasure reading and for reading pdfs and other work documents. I am not taking any classes so I won’t be using it for textbook reading (and I have not tested textbooks on the Kindle DX).
By victori100 “victori100″

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น